Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Video Backlog Jan-July 2011

I went through some videos I've taken and found a few good ones that I haven't shared yet.
This video is from way back in January 2011 when Veronica was about 16 months old. You can see she was not having fun hiking in the lovely Middlesex Fells across from our house, no matter how much we tried to convince her. The way she says "snow", however, is so adorable.
Here's a video taken in Feb 2011 (17 months old) of her first sled ride. This was also taken in the Fells that we live next to. Not sure if you can tell from the video, but she totally wiped out at the end. That was totally Daddy's fault, but she took it like a trooper!
In this video from June 2011 (21 months old) she is singing Twinkle Twinkle for most of it, then Happy Talk (a song from the musical South Pacific that my mom taught her). She LOVES to sing, and she doesn't really like it when you try to sing with her, she is strictly a one-woman show. I love that she does the talking motions with her fingers when she sings the song.
This video was taken in July 2011 (22 months) in the car. (I take a lot of videos in the car. It's a lot easier to film her when she's strapped down!) She loves to sing the ABCs and she's got most of them in the song. Her facial expressions are just hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment