Wednesday, October 5, 2011

August 2011 Trip to NYC

I realized that I had a bunch of photos from August that I never posted, so here they are. In August we took a lovely trip down to New York City to visit Jose and Erik and meet with my mom and stepdad. We had a great time. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my camera but Mom and UI took some great photos of the long weekend. (Click on any of the photos to enlarge.)
Veronica LOVES edamame and my mom taught her how to open up the shells to get to the little soybeans inside (fine motor skills!). What I love about the following photo is how she has put the empty shells ALL IN A ROW. This has Adrian shaking his head, but I love it. That's my girl.
One of Veronica's favorite books is "R. Robot Saves Lunch" by R. Nicholas Kuszyk. This book is full of great illustrations of robots in a robot world. The author happens to live in my brother's neighborhood and has painted several murals there. This is just one of them. Great, isn't it? Veronica loved seeing R. Robot!
 This next photo is one my mother took of Veronica trying on a pair of my earrings. I love it and I think the composition is great. I love the orange Croc in the background.
My brother's building has a great pool and Veronica really enjoyed it. Every time we got into the water, she was more brave than the last time. On this particular day she was hurling herself into the water from a seated position at the edge of the pool, going way underwater over her head. I love the family photo in the center of the following photo montage (care of UI!).
If you'd like to see more photos from August 2011, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment