Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photos and an Email from Veronica

The photos and the following email was composed by my stepfather (as Veronica), on a day when my mom and he were babysitting a couple of weeks ago while I was on a business trip. Enjoy!




***************************
My afternoon thus far....


Hi y'all,

I had lunch which Lola made me.  Rice and stuff.

Then I sort of had a nap but it was fun to shout now and again just to see them come running into my room looking all worried. Works every time.

After my snooze,  I sat with Gramps and ate some Mum Mum biscuits.  Delish!  He took a couple of my Cheerios on the sly.  Cheeky old geezer.  Does he think  I don't notice?

I told them I hadn't been out all day so we went for a long walk in my stroller.  Gramps was pushing but he's a bit slow.  And I really don't need to stop all the time to look at flowers, pigeons and dogs.  

I especially don't like being looked at by old ladies or stopping to talk to the mail man.  So boring.

Then we had a bit of a photo session and I think I might have a future in movies or at least on Vogue covers.  Whaddya think of my shots?

I helped unload the dishwasher and then showed them how I can turn in circles on my butt.  They thought it was so funny that they took a video of me.  You gotta see that one.  And I showed them how I can bang two bowls together and make a real racket.

Daddy will be home soon and the old guys will probably just collapse and go to bed.  Of course, my Mom is in DC today.  I sort of miss her but, hell, nobody's indispensable.  Hey, wait a minute, where's my milk?

Gotta go now.  

See ya soon.

Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment