Sunday, September 6, 2020

NYE 2019 & Skiing Sugarbush Jan 2020

After the Christmas festivities in Lancaster, we came home to celebrate New Year's Eve at the BFAB (Boston Fil-Am Book Club) annual NYE party. All of our BFAB meetings are potluck, and I managed to find a fresh coconut to put in the Filipino fruit salad that I made. The food, as always, was Filipino and fantastic. And no Filipino party is complete without karaoke! We are lucky in that this annual party takes place literally a 5-minute drive away from our house, which makes it super easy for us and the kids. 

After NYE, we headed up to Sugarbush in Vermont for some skiing and (for Adrian) craft beer! The kids have really taken to skiing. They are both much better skiers than I am, and almost better than Adrian at this point. We're not great skiers, so that's not saying much, but they are definitely more fearless than the both of us! 

Click here to see the photos and videos from NYE and Sugarbush.





























No comments:

Post a Comment