Friday, May 12, 2017

Ninong's Visit: Easter, Cape Cod, Legoland, and King & I

While The King & I National Tour was in Boston for two weeks in April, we had the added bonus of having Ninong stay with us for the duration. We had great fun with Ninong. So much fun that I had to divide the photos into multiple albums.

Click here for the first album, which includes Easter with Ninong and Tito Erik. We had Easter baskets, egg coloring, an egg hunt, and had a nice brunch before Ninong had to head to his 2 shows that day. There are photos and videos, particularly of the egg hunt! This album also includes Ninong taking the kids, separately, for their own special day at Legoland.


Click here for the second album, which includes our visit to Cape Cod with the cast of The King & I. The little boy who understudies the part of Anna's son is from Cape Cod. His family has a fantastic house steps from the beach with a heated pool and fire pit. The kids were in heaven.

Click here for the third album, which includes our viewing of The King & I with our friends, the Buddes. Ninong was great, of course! The end of the album also shows the Lego Millenium Falcon that Tito Erik and Ninong bought us. So much fun!


We miss Ninong now that he is gone, but he also sent us some of his photos. Click here for his photos and videos. Thanks for visiting, Ninong, Tito Erik and Charlie!


No comments:

Post a Comment