A guest blog from Gramps!
I showed Gramps' email to Veronica and she said that drawing is of the 1st floor bathroom.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Newport
Date: Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Note from Veronica
I can't remember what we were playing but Veronica passed me this note.
Translation: "To Gramps. Meet me soon. (Drawing of closet, bathroom, LEGO table)? No Max".
I think the idea was to meet surreptitiously away from Max. I must have put it in my wallet--where I just found it!
So funny. V&M are a laugh a minute. Miss them muchly.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Newport
Date: Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Note from Veronica
I can't remember what we were playing but Veronica passed me this note.
Translation: "To Gramps. Meet me soon. (Drawing of closet, bathroom, LEGO table)? No Max".
I think the idea was to meet surreptitiously away from Max. I must have put it in my wallet--where I just found it!
So funny. V&M are a laugh a minute. Miss them muchly.
No comments:
Post a Comment