Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's Electric! (Boogie Woogie Woogie!)

Say hello to the newest member of the LeBuffe Family, our new Chevy Volt! It is not only our first electric vehicle, it is also the first American car for both of us. We are very much looking forward to buying a lot less gasoline! Here are a few photos:




And here it is charging in our driveway last night. The green light indicates that it's charging.

I love that this car reminds me of the Electric Slide song!


"Are you comin' with me?
Come let me take you on a party ride
And I'll teach you, teach you, teach you
I'll teach you the electric slide!"

1 comment:

  1. I just love the look of the Volt. I don’t know why Chevrolet has not done more to promote it. Down here, you hardly see any--and the dealers aren’t really promoting them either. Well, I am looking forward to trying it. I’ll bring my own power cord!!

    ReplyDelete