Monday, August 10, 2015

Max Daycare Photo: Water Play

Max is in the middle of the scrum, in the green and blue hat, top and shorts.
(click to enlarge photo)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:41 PM
Subject: 7/31/15 Daily Sheet

Hello Parents and Happy Friday!

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to their weekend. We started our Friday off right by getting outside in the sun and splashing around during water play. The kids had a great time bouncing around the puddles and running through the sprinklers. Pre-K and Toddler 2 joined us and we all played together in the nice warm weather. I've put together some pictures in the Word document that is attached. Enjoy!

I hope everyone has a great rest of their day and that they have a nice weekend as well. Do your best to keep cool!

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment