On our way out the door in the morning
Adrian and I were actually at the Boston Marathon last April. We were located after finish line, on the same side of the street where the bombs went off, but a bit further down. Fortunately, our two friends finished the marathon about 20 minutes before they went off so we were a couple of blocks away at that point. It was unbelievable and not an experience I want to repeat.
I would much rather remember how happy that day was before all heck broke loose. The weather was gorgeous. We were there to cheer on the runners, particularly our friends running the race. Here they are, Carrie and Robyn. We're very proud of them. Way to go, ladies!
Wonder Woman
Max getting in some light reading
Sweet boy
She actually sleeps like this, with her hands tucked under her chin. So adorable.
Ate reading to Max in his crib








No comments:
Post a Comment