Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Veronica's First Haircut (not given by Mama)

Since we'll be going to Houston soon for a wedding, I figured I should take Veronica into a salon to get a real haircut. I have been cutting her hair (mostly her bangs) since birth and I wondered if I had totally been butchering it. These are the photos I took during the cut. She even got her hair shampooed. She was so good, sitting very still in the chair and not complaining or crying one bit. She even smiled a few times.

It turns out, I do just as good a job at cutting her hair as the professionals. Except they're a lot faster than I am, which is a plus.
Not so sure about this shampoo-in-the-sink business
Sitting so very still
Do I see a hint of a smile?
There it is!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are priceless. VeeVee looks like she is so used to going to the hairdresser--so composed and calm. It is a wonder she wasn't reading Cosmo as well. I am sure this will be just the beginning of a long relationship with the hair salon!!

    ReplyDelete