Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wonderland Opening Night!

As most of you know, my brother Jose opened his 5th Broadway show, Wonderland, last weekend on April 17. (This is actually his 6th Broadway show, he took over the part of Angel in Rent.) We were able to go to the opening night show as well as the opening night party afterwards. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but my stepdad took plenty of photos, and there are plenty of photos online, as well. My stepdad grouped his photos into convenient photo montages (thanks, UI!), so I've put them here. (As with all images in this blog, you can click on the images to enlarge them.) This first photo montage shows us outside the theater posing in front of Jose's gigantic poster right smack dab in the middle of Times Square. The lovely lady posing with us is Jose's best friend, Jennifer.
These following two montages show photos from the party after the show. Jose was GREAT in the show and we are all so very proud of him. Wonderland is very entertaining and I encourage you to see it if you are in NYC anytime in the future.
 
Here is a link to the Broadway.com opening night party photos: Wonderland Opening Night Party
and a link to a video montage: Wonderland Performance Preview .
Again, I really encourage you to go see Wonderland. It is a great show and Jose is fantastic in it. And if that's not reason enough, they're apparently discounting tickets of friends and family of the cast right now. Tickets are discounted $45-$74 (from $79-$132). Click here to check out the offer: Wonderland Friends & Family Discount. I really hope you go see the show, let me know if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment