Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast with Veronica (composed by Gramps)

I feed myself now. I don’t make too much mess but wear a plastic coat in case the helpers drop stuff on me.
Hate getting these early morning phone calls from the office. They always panic. I told them I’d be there at 9AM to sort it out.
I’ve been testing my train designs and crashing quite a few on my indoor rail track.
Gramps really doesn’t understand much about crumple zones--but I let him help with the cleaning up. Man, those damn M&M pyjamas give me a headache.
Pretty cool, huh? Just got ready for the office. They are going to freak out when they see the orange shoes my Lola brought back from Manila.
Here’s a close up of my new shoes. Not sure that Lola understands that holes in shoes in Boston when it is below zero is not such a good idea. But we have to humor her.
This is my new ukelele that Lola also brought back from Manila. I got two suitcases of pasalubong but my uke is the best.
My first public concert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment